The Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) is conducting a 2018 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant (21st CCLC) competition.
The Request for Applications (RFA) for both New Applicants and Re-Applying Applicants are located on the KSDE website.
Districts and organizations interested in applying for the grant are strongly encouraged to attend one of the following applicant workshops.
- Topeka – January 22nd – Topeka Shawnee County Library (Marvin Auditoriums 101B)
- https://ksdetasn.org/events/zaibLg / 9 a.m. – Noon
- Pittsburg – January 23rd – Pittsburg Library
- https://ksdetasn.org/events/Rczzog / 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wichita – January 24th – Sedgwick County Extension Education Center (Bison)
- https://ksdetasn.org/events/tphVyQ / 9 a.m. – Noon
- Dodge City – January 29th – Ford County Building (Rose Room)
- https://ksdetasn.org/events/BcvJqA / 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Hays – January 30th – Fort Hays University (Custer Hall)
- https://ksdetasn.org/events/kNq5HQ / 9 a.m. – Noon
Participants MUST register by January 18th to attend the workshops.
Any general grant questions should be directed to Christine Macy or 785-296-3287.