Deadline January 31, 2018
Award Maximum $5,000
Fund for Teachers
The Fund for Teachers The Fund for Teachers provides funds for direct grants to teachers to support summer learning opportunities of their own design. Maximum award: $5,000. Eligibility: teachers who work with students in grades pre-kindergarten through 12, with a minimum of three years teaching experience, full-time, spending at 50 percent of the time in the classroom at the time grants are approved and made.
- A full-time preK-12th grade teacher, curriculum specialist, curriculum head, Special Education coordinator, media specialist/librarian, or other type of educator who spends at least 50% of your time directly teaching students;
- Returning to the classroom in the consecutive school year; and
- Have at least three years’ experience as a preK-12th grade teacher at the end of the school year.
- Student and substitute teaching do not count towards the three year requirement
- As long as the applicant has three years’ experience by the time of their fellowship, Fund for Teachers considers them eligible.